HwakShin Corp (hereinafter HwakShin) uses and provides the user's personal information based on the user's consent, and actively guarantees the user's right (the right to control one's own personal information).
HwakShin complies with applicable laws, personal information protection regulations and guidelines of the Republic of Korea, which must be obeyed by information communication service providers.
ARTICLE 1(PURPOSE OF COLLECT AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
1. Company notify in advance in case of collecting personal information following related law through signing up or terms and conditions.
2. The personal information that company collects are as follows: Name, password, email, location, profiles, registration, reviews, statistics, data, services, configuration information, access logs, etc.
3. Without client's' agreement, company doesn't collect the personal information such as idea, beliefs, past hospital history which can occurs invasion of privacy or profit by customer's right.
4. To prevent children under the age of 13 from joining.
ARTICLE 2(METHOD OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
1. The user agrees to the collection of personal information and enters relevant information when signing up for a service or while the user uses the Services.
2. Personal information is provided through affiliated services or groups.
3. Personal information is provided via the home page, email, fax, phone, etc. during customer service calls.
4. The user participates in online and/or offline events.
ARTICLE 3(SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION)
Parties with whom we may share your information:
1. We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that HwakShin is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your contents.
2. We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
3. We may also share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of users our app receives. This information does not contain any personal or personally identifiable information and is used to develop content and services that we hope you will find of interest.
4. We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
ARTICLE 4(USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THE RETENTION PERIOD)
1. Usage and store of the personal information of customer by company based on during the term, but to prevent from reactivation of faulty users, defamation, infringement disputes and investigations, etc., and to cooperate to preserve members six months after withdrawal.
2. Company destroy the documentary evidence of customer once authorization is done.
ARTICLE 5(DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
1. Company will destroy personal information after achieving the purpose of usage or when its expiry date is over, except in needed of storage due to customer's agreement, terms and conditions, related regulations.
2. Company pulverize the personal information written on paper. Also remove datas of personal information in electronic storage and it is unavailable of regeneration.
ARTICLE 6(CUSTOMER RIGHT AND USAGE)
1. Customer always available to open and revise the personal information which is company stored about usage, provision history, collection, usage, provision agreement. Company modify when there is agreement of revision or deletion if there is any error, passed the expiry date.
2. Company acts when customer is willing to open or revise the personal information in online, click "Change Profile" directly to open and revise or inquire to Online or send an email.
3. When customer asks for revision of personal information's error, company doesn't use or provide the information until the revision is completed.
4. Company directly notify about revision of the wrong personal information when we already provided it to the third party.
5. Customer entered the newest status as personal information and notify to company if there is any change. If customer fills up the inaccurate information or does not notify to company, customer take responsibility.
6. It is punishable and losable the membership if customer illegally use of other's name, invasion or false information.
ARTICLE 7(WITHDRAW THE AGREEMENT OF COLLECTION, USAGE, PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
1. Customer can withdraw the agreement of collection, usage, provision of personal information anytime. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org directly and company will delete the personal information or such.
2. Company notify to customer if customer agreed with withdraw the agreement and delete the personal information.
3. 3. Company makes easier for withdraw the agreement than collection the personal information.
ARTICLE 8(TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MEASURES FOR THE PROTECITON OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Technical measures: To prevent personal information is lost, stolen, disclosure, alteration, the company devises technically as follow.
1. Prevent from forge or falsify of access record
2. Depending on the type of privacy-related laws and regulations that require storage or transmission level of encryption are managed by the application of encryption technology.
3. Use anti-virus program to prevent the damage caused by computer viruses and regularly update anti-virus program so provide the vaccine as soon as it is protecting your personal information by sudden emergence of the virus.
4. Using the encryption algorithm to securely transfer personal information over a network security device has been adopted.
5. Against external threats such as hacking and intrusion detection systems, and each server vulnerability analysis system is committed to the security.
1. Privacy on the company internal management plan has implemented.
2. The company restricted access as least to personal information.
3. The company provides regular in-house and external consignment training to employees handling personal information concerning the acquisition of new security technologies and the obligation to protect personal information.
4. Company prepared internal process to observe the staffs¡¯ following and privacy to prevent from draining through pledge.
5. Store personal information and general data separately not to be mixed.
Protecting user privacy and personal information is a top priority for HwakShin and WAO. We make substantial efforts to ensure the privacy of all personally identifiable information you provide to us. Access to all personally identifiable information is restricted to those HwakShin and WAO employees, contractors, agents and third-party service providers who need to know that information in order to provide, operate, develop, maintain, support or improve the Service. HwakShin and WAO uses password protection, access logs, and system monitoring to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all member information.
ARTICLE 9(NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES)
ARTICLE 10(PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGER AND CONSULTATION REPORT)
For any inquiries, complaints, feedback or other matters related to personal information protection which arise while you use the Services, please contact the Privacy Protection Officer or the responsible department. We will do our best to listen to you and promptly answer any questions you may have.
Privacy Protection Officer (CPO, DPO) and Responsible Department
Privacy Protection Officer: Juwan Kim